Monday, October 27, 2014

Surviving Garscata - Chapter 1

Harry Potter Fanfiction
Era : New Generation
Rated : Teen (for now)
Genre : Fantasy / Advanture
The original characters from the Harry Potter solely belongs to J.K. Rowling and the ones are not solely belongs to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1

The sky was bright and my toes intertwined with the sand below me as the waves splashed up shore. It has been years since I was trapped in a place where I think I would live to die. Six years ago I was finally rescued from hell. I was one of the prisoners being held captured by the Demons of Garscata. They were evil! They left memories that we never had in our mind, planting lies into our head so we will hate the people we love but they failed.

Even though they have failed to do so, they'd never stop torturing us! I was only 7 years old when I was being taken away from Tirelle Reznick Academy. I was there because I beared powers that were out of this world. But even though I was have all those powers, my heart has always been true and I am the luckiest Longbottom and along with my younger brothers for we have had love from everyone around us and unlike the others who is not that fortunate for their life has been treated like as though they were nobody.

It seems just like yesterday when I thought I could never see my parents again. I was afraid I could never hold them close to me. I was afraid I could never see the lights of day again. It was years ago but I'm still scared of being sucked back to where my nightmares begin. The scars on my back tell everything about my life as a prisoner to the demons. Yes I was held captured by demons when I was 6 and I was apart from my love ones and family for 2 years. I have symbols of Garscatan tattoos on my back from my upper neck down to my shoulder-blade and on my left arm as marks when I was transferred from a temple into another that I was once own by many evil forces that ever roam earth. Now I am absolutely free from all evil when I was saved by my fellow kinds.

The children of immortals are the only one who could build bridges from the Gates of hell onto the surface of earth. But unfortunately they failed when mutants yield saving innocent life and I was one of them now. My battles with the demons ended a year ago but I lost the love of my life with a blink of an eye- my darling Stan Randall. Stan, just like me who was also from a royal mutant family of Yurlaks Kehon and we met in Tirez Academy when we were 5 and 7 respectfully.

We were friends through the years in Garscata and for the longest time until one day we felt something for each other when we both were 12 and 14 that is falling in love. But he was killed while trying to save me when the demon of Karsyla has possessed him and made him battle the one he love..... Me. It is like as though he didn't know me. I thought he was stronger than that but evil speaks for most of himself and while battling with not just me but with my other comrades he suddenly mentioned my name ... "Rach". No one but him calls me that and not even my parents or friends or whoever. From that moment I knew he was trying very hard to release the Karsyla demon but can't. He sacrifices himself for his fellow mutants and for me, his "Rach". As my heart has started to fade, I shall not love anyone again but for my Stan. I was just 15 at that time.

I was one of the youngest widows in the world and although we have not come of age to be married but the ring he has given me a year before he was killed I consider has bonded us but through our body and soul. He is someone who respects me and never once was like any other boys for he has emotion and compassion towards our relationship, therefore he always believes in waiting until we are married but it never came. I missed him so much and only I know and nobody else does. He will always be remaining in my heart until the end of time.

No comments: